Baja ATZ P3
The new ATZP3 heralds a new breed of performance in an all-terrain tyre as it combines unique design elements, technology and engineering. With that combination this tyre crosses between being an all-terrain and mud terrain tyre to give you the grip and performance when you need it while retaining remarkable on-road traction and low noise characteristics to get you down the road in comfort.
- Bevelled Edges for reduced stone retention and improved cut-n-chip resistance.
- Shoulder elements create a low Optimised Pitch Sequence which reduces noise frequency, allowing for a quiet ride and even wear.
- Wide Open Lateral and Offset Circumferential grooves, provide biting edges, excellent off-road traction and self-cleaning while on-road clear water quickly.
- Stone Ejector Ribs to help reduce stone retention and resist stone drilling.
- Enhanced Buttress and Abrasion Resistant Rib design provide a rugged appearance and additional off-road traction as well as further protection against lug tearing.
- Self-Cleaning, Alternating Shoulder Scallops help to provide additional off-road traction in soft or boggy conditions.
- Carefully placed ultra-thin sipes help reduce stone retention and aid in cut-n-chip resistance maintaining all season performance for the life of the tread.
Performance Category: All Terrain
|Size||Load Index||Speed Index||Overall Diameter|
Any information available on this website is intended to be used as a guide only. It is your responsibility to check the accuracy of the information you intend to rely on and to obtain independent advice to verify the appropriateness of any vehicle products shown to you on this website.
Each State and Territory has separate legislation and regulations governing various vehicle parts and we make no representations about the compliance of any vehicle parts with the relevant regulations of any State or Territory.