ALL TERRAIN T/A KO2
From the company that created the first all-terrain 4WD tyre in 1976, the BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A® KO2 is the toughest All-terrain tyre ever. Engineered from BFGoodrich’s championship off-road motorsports racing technology, the KO2 4x4 tyre delivers exceptional toughness, durability and traction for traversing harsh conditions, including gravel, dirt, rock, mud and snow. The new KO2 4WD tyre will give you the confidence to take on the toughest challenges for work or play.
- The KO2 uses CoreGard technology developed in the Baja T/A KR2 4WD tyre for split and bruise-resistant sidewall rubber and a thicker, extended shoulder to prevent sidewall failures. Computer modeling was used to predict object paths creating a sidewall design most likely to deflect protruding objects, reducing the chances of splits and snags. The result is a tougher 4x4 tyre so you can take on terrain in all conditions.
- The KO2 4x4 tyre has a new tread design and rubber formulation that helps it last twice as long on gravel and 15 percent longer on bitumen than the previous KO 4WD tyre. The tread rubber has been optimally blended to reduce chips and tears on gravel. A new footprint shape and interlocking tread design provide more uniform wear over the long-haul. Special stone ejectors push objects out of the tread to reduce drilling into the tyre.
- The KO2 4WD tyre also has a range of tread features for better mud and snow traction. Side-Biter lugs in the sidewall improve traction in mud, snow and rocks. Raised bars in the shoulder help release compacted mud for better traction in soft soil. 3-D sipes create biting edges for better snow and sand traction.
- Protruding sidewall rubber blocks provide increased mud, snow & rock traction, especially in aired-down driving situations.
- Raised bars in the shoulder tread help release compacted mud for enhanced traction in muddy and soft soil conditions.
- Staggered shoulder blocks provide greater maneuverability in soft soil and deep snow conditions. Combined with 3-D active sipe technology that provide more biting edges, the KO2 4WD tyre exceeds Rubber Manufacturer Association (RMA) Severe Snow Traction requirements.
Performance Category: All Terrain
|Size||Load Index||Speed Index||Overall Diameter|
Any information available on this website is intended to be used as a guide only. It is your responsibility to check the accuracy of the information you intend to rely on and to obtain independent advice to verify the appropriateness of any vehicle products shown to you on this website.
Each State and Territory has separate legislation and regulations governing various vehicle parts and we make no representations about the compliance of any vehicle parts with the relevant regulations of any State or Territory.